The Best Social Anxiety T-Shirts
It used to be that social anxiety t-shirts were only worn by people who wanted to poke fun at their own social anxiety.
Then 2020 came along, and all of a sudden everyone had a new level of social anxiety. Social distancing became cool and introverts ruled the world. Okay, maybe not quite, but you get the picture.
So, I thought it was certainly time to go back and update my old social anxiety t-shirts post! I was shocked to find a whole new range of t-shirt options about social anxiety.
This is a good thing!
And it got me thinking, is there a social anxiety t-shirt design that doesn’t exist that maybe I need to dream up?
Maybe something to put in an Etsy store, on TeePublic, or on RedBubble?
Anything is possible, so definitely stay tuned on that front. I will say though, that I didn’t really find any social anxiety clothing companies.
It’s not as though anyone has cornered the market on social anxiety tees and hoodies.
Anyway, long story short, here are my current picks for social anxiety t-shirts. These lean more toward sarcasm from when I last updated the post.
That’s because sometimes it’s okay to poke fun at yourself! That’s what graphic tees are about sometimes.
Social Anxiety Graphic Tees
I’m not sure when or why it started, but the rainbow seems to have become the symbol for social anxiety.
In fact, it’s almost as though social anxiety has been rendered “cool” by this rainbow trend (and the whole quarantine/social distancing thing!)
Below is a link to the rainbow tee and some other social anxiety graphic tees.
- I’ve Got Anxiety Rainbow Women’s Fitted Tee
- I Came, I Saw, I Had Anxiety So I Left Men’s Shirt
- Hold On Let Me Overthink This Men’s Shirt
- A Large Group of People is Called a “No Thanks” Men’s Shirt
- I Was Social Distancing Before it Was Cool Women’s Tee
- It’s Way Too Peopley Outside Women’s Tee
- Hold On Let Me Overthink This Women’s Tee
Social Anxiety Hoodies
Are you looking for a hoodie instead of a tee? There are a few options that relate to social anxiety, mostly for men.
And mostly for those who want to be sarcastic about their desire to stay away from people. (And yes, there’s some 2020 editions to be found)
(The video below has tips on how to boost your confidence through your own personal style)
Yes, there are days when you might only feel like talking to your dog, and that’s okay. If you’ve got a dog, this is a cute social anxiety t-shirt. See the list below for some other options including ones specifically for men.
- My People Skills Are Just Fine, It’s My Tolerance to Idiots That Needs Work Men’s Tee
- You Read My Shirt (That’s Enough Social Interaction for One Day Men’s Tee
- I’m Only Talking to My Dog Today Women’s Tee
- I Like Coffee and Maybe 3 People Women’s Tee
- Ew, People Unisex Shirt
- I Thought I Had Social Anxiety But it Turns Out I Just Don’t Like People Men’s Shirt
How many of us couldn’t stand to “let that sh*t go” once in a while? We all need a bit of inspiration in our lives. Below are some shirts to help build you and other people up rather than poke fun at your social anxiety.
We know that helping other people can actually reduce your social anxiety. So… if you can be anything, why not be kind? This t-shirt is a reminder to do that.
- You can be Anything, so Be Kind V-Neck T-Shirt for Women
- Ladies Let That Shit Go Yoga Graphic V-Neck Tee
What about you? Would you wear a social anxiety t-shirt? What’s your favorite one? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.
Related Posts about Social Anxiety Products
- 65+ Gifts for People with Anxiety
- 7 Mental Health Products I Can’t Live Without
- The Best Gifts for Introverts