Anxiety Gift Ideas for Adults
Anxiety is a common mental health condition that affects millions of people worldwide. It can cause intense feelings of worry, fear, and unease, making it difficult for individuals to function in their daily lives. If you know someone with anxiety, you may want to offer them support by giving them a gift that can help alleviate their symptoms or provide comfort during difficult times.
The best gift for someone with anxiety is something that shows your understanding and support for their struggles.
Here are some thoughtful gift ideas for people with anxiety:
1. Weighted Blanket
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】 – Topcee weighted blanket is made of soft breathable microfiber material and…
- 【RECOMMENDED WEIGHT/SIZE】 – Please choose 8%-12% of your body weight, which would help you sleep…
- 【Precise positioning technology of glass beads】- We have observed that for weighted blankets,…
A weighted blanket can provide a sense of comfort and security for people with anxiety. The deep pressure stimulation from the weight can help promote relaxation and reduce feelings of stress and anxiety. I remember the first time I put one on my lap while watching TV, I had an instead sense of “ahhh.”
2. Essential Oil Diffuser
- Unwind From Stress: Ease the effects of a hectic lifestyle by creating a spa-like atmosphere in any…
- Customized Experience: Enhance your aromatherapy experience with the optional light, offering a…
- Ultrasonic Mist: Add water and simply add a few drops of your favorite essential oil blend, turn on…
Essential oils have been used for centuries to promote relaxation and reduce stress. They can be a great gift for someone with anxiety, as they can help create a calming environment in their home. Consider gifting them a diffuser along with a set of essential oils such as lavender, chamomile, or bergamot.
2. Essential Oil Starter Pack
- BEST SELLING ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OILS SET: Are you looking for the perfect organic essential oil set…
- WIDE VARIETY OF FANTASTIC USES: Stimulate healthy circulation with Eucalyptus, Create a calm,…
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC: This set includes USDA Certified Organic essential oils. These oils are free…
4. Lavender Neck Wrap
- LUXURIOUS: Meticulously hand crafted from the finest material, our exclusively designed silky soft…
- HEAT: Filled with flax seed and organic French Lavender (no rice, buckwheat, or wheat that can have…
- AROMATHERAPY & HEALING PROPERTIES – Victoria’s Lavender products are perfect for aromatherapy and…
A lavender neck wrap can provide warmth and a calming aroma to help ease tension and stress in the neck and shoulders, common areas for individuals with anxiety to hold tension. It can also be used as a cold pack for headaches or other physical symptoms of anxiety.
5. Relaxing Tea Sampler Set
- Relax and rejuvenate with this tea sampler. Unwind and destress with every delicious sip, embracing…
- Brewing up Goodness: All Stash Teas are Non-GMO Verified, Certified Kosher Parve, and never contain…
- Who we are: Stash was brought to life by two hippies in Portland, OR in the ’70’s. We’re proudly…
A tea sampler set can offer a variety of calming and soothing teas for someone with anxiety to try out. It’s also a thoughtful gesture to show that you care about their well-being and want to help them find ways to relax and unwind.
6. Comforting Scented Candle
- Approximate burn time of 50 hours
- The soft colored frosted jar candles allow the light of the flame to shine through when burning
- Made from a natural soy wax blend and feature self-trimming wicks
Scents can have a powerful impact on our mood and emotions. Chesapeake Bay scented candles are specifically designed to create a calming atmosphere with their natural essential oil blends. This can be a thoughtful gift for someone with anxiety, as they can use it during meditation or when they need some time to relax and unwind.
7. Tibetan Singing Bowl Set
- AUTHENTIC HAND HAMMERED TIBETAN SINGING BOWL SET — This high-quality handcrafted meditation bowl…
- ENHANCES YOGA, MEDITATION, PRAYER, CHAKRA HEALING AND MINDFULNESS — Ohm Store Tibetan singing…
- EASILY PLAY MESMERIZING TONES FOR HOLISTIC HEALING — Healing processes are initiated through…
Tibetan singing bowls have been used for centuries as a form of meditation and healing. The soothing sound and vibrations produced by these bowls can help calm the mind and promote relaxation. This gift can be especially beneficial for someone with anxiety who may struggle with racing thoughts.
8. Mindfulness Coloring Book
- Farrarons, Emma (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 112 Pages – 06/02/2015 (Publication Date) – The Experiment (Publisher)
Coloring has been found to be therapeutic for individuals with anxiety, as it helps promote mindfulness and relaxation. An adult coloring book with intricate designs can provide a much-needed distraction from anxious thoughts.
9. Anti-Anxiety Bracelet
- Are you in search of a special gift for her? Our anxiety bracelet for women have meaningful engraved…
- SIZE – This bracelet is 0.24″ wide and is sturdy and adjustable easy to put on and adjust to any…
- MATERIAL – You can wear this bangle anywhere whatever you are doing as it is made of Surgical…
This bracelet is a unique gift that can serve as a reminder for someone with anxiety to challenge their negative thoughts and not let them dictate their actions. It can be a source of encouragement and strength during difficult times. The message is engraved on the inside of the bracelet, making it a discreet and meaningful gift.
10. Mindfulness Journal
The Present Not Perfect Journal has been a perennial favorite among my readers and for good reason.
Slowing down and writing in a journal might sound like something only people with “extra time” do, it’s actually one of the best ways to be more aware.
If you want to make this gift a bit more special, include a set of gel pens that they can use when filling out their journal.
11. Art Therapy Journal
Art-therapy inspired gifts are a fabulous idea for the creative soul with anxiety. Being creative is an unconventional but powerful way to manage emotions and anxiety.
The 365 Day of Art Journal is filled with beautiful prompts to help your gift recipient include a bit of art in each and every day.
This is the perfect gift for someone who isn’t artsy but has always wanted to be more creative and mindful.
12. FitBit Sense
Do you know someone who has a lot of stress and also wants to be more health conscious?
If so, the FitBit sense combines health measurements with stress measurements, making it an ideal gift for someone with anxiety.
My daughter has been using the FitBit sense to help monitor her heart rate and track her exercise with nothing but positive reviews!
13. Ashwagandha Supplement
Ashwagandha is one of the best natural supplements to help with anxiety.
While this might not be a gift by itself, you could easily pop it into a gift basket along with some essential oil and other relaxation products.
14. Subscription Box
Therabox Self Care Subscription Box
A neat way to keep giving all year round is to choose a subscription box gift. You can even choose to gift just one month’s box if you choose.
I ordered the Therabox self-care subscription box in the fall of 2020 as a way to de-stress after a very stressful year!
What gifts will you choose? Share what you bought or the best gifts you’ve received in the comments.
Related Posts About Gifts and Anxiety
- 38+ Gifts for People with Depression
- Self Care Gifts for Mental Health (21+ Ideas)
- The Best Gifts for Introverts
Gifts for People with Anxiety
Here are some of my favorite social anxiety tools
Thanks for reading! I hope you found some helpful tips. Since this site is about social anxiety, I wanted to also share some tools I use that I hope you’ll find helpful. Some of these are affiliate links, so if you decide to try them, I’ll earn a commission. However, I only recommend things I have used myself and would recommend to a friend or family member.
Social Anxiety Masterclass: The Social Anxiety Masterclass is my signature course where I walk you through everything I know about how to manage social anxiety.
Audible Subscription: I recommend a lot of self-help books on this site, but I actually prefer an audiobook subscription over print books! My favorite subscription service is Audible because it has all the best-sellers and they stay in your digital library forever (even if you end your subscription). You can sign up for a free trial and listen to your first two books for free.
Online Therapy: For online therapy, I have personally used and like the service offered by Betterhelp. It's easy to get started from the comfort of your home. You'll even get a discount on your first month of therapy when you use my link.