Anxiety Jewelry You Need to Calm Down
Sometimes it’s nice just to do a post about products you can buy for yourself or as a gift to help reduce anxiety. That’s what you’ll find here!
This is a list of 23+ pieces of anxiety jewelry that you can buy to help manage your social anxiety.
No, jewelry isn’t going to make your anxiety go away, but it could help to make you feel better about yourself, give you something to burn off nervous energy, and even help you to relax.
Let’s take a look at the lineup of anxiety jewelry below!
And if you haven’t already, make sure you sign up for Rakuten so that you earn cashback on all your Amazon purchases. If you sign up by March 31st and spend $20 within 90 days, you’ll even get a $20 cashback bonus right away! If you’d like to learn more about how Rakuten works, you can learn about that in my post all about Rakuten.
I like these bracelets because the engraving reminds you of something very important: Most of the time, your social anxiety is lying to you.
When people are laughing, it’s not automatically about you.
When someone makes eye contact, they aren’t automatically judging you. Your anxiety is lying to you and these bracelets can serve as a reminder.
- Personalized Leather Cuff Calming Bracelet for Women
- Your Anxiety is Lying to You Bracelet
- Breathe Bracelet
- I Can and I Will/Just F*cking Watch Me Bracelet
- Keep F*cking Going Bracelet
Essential Oil Bracelets
These essential oil bracelets will let you bring the scent of lavender wherever you go by dropping an essential oil onto the lava beads, which has been shown effective in reducing anxiety.
I love the colors of these bracelets and that some are adjustable in size (perhaps better than the bangles above if you’re concerned that the bracelet will be too small).
Turquoise is also associated with stress reduction and insomnia, so it’s the perfect stone to put you in the right mindset for sleep or just relaxation.
- Aquamarine Essential Oil Bracelet
- Turquoise Bracelet
- Luna Lava Rock Anxiety Bracelet
- Locket Bracelet with Leather Band
I couldn’t believe it when I saw there was a chewable necklace! My daughter informed me that these are actually all the rage and called “chewelry.”
At her school, the students with developmental disabilities use these.
However, I can absolutely see a use if you have social anxiety and tend to have nervous habits like nail or lip biting.
This would give you something to do instead.
- Krypto-Bite XXT Chewable Gem Chewelry Necklace
- Munchables Baby Owl Chew Necklace
- Munchables Butterfly Chew Necklace
- Munchables Fox Chew Necklace
- Leaf Pendant Chew Necklace
I love the look of most of these worry rings that double as fidget objects. They seem like they would go with most outfits, and the fidget part of the ring is rather discreet.
I tend not to wear jewelry because when I do, I automatically start fiddling with it.
But these rings are made for fiddling, so I might give them a try. If you really want to have a fidget ring that just looks like a normal ring, these might work for you.
- Combo Stone Solid Sterling Silver Spinner Ring For Women
- Argentium Silver Worry Ring
- Worry Ring Bling Open Ring
- Sterling Silver Meditation Spinner
Some of these diffuser necklaces remind me of little time capsules.
You can add drops of essential oil and the necklace will hold them in place regardless of what position they are in.
So you don’t have to worry about losing oil or having to frequently refill, as would be the case for the necklaces that use a felt pad.
Amethyst is associated with meditation and calm, so it’s a good choice that is often included in these types of necklaces.
These necklaces would make a really nice gift for someone you know is living with anxiety. Include a bottle of your favorite essential oil and you’ve got a super-easy gift idea.
I learned about the last necklace on this list from a fellow blogger. What I like about the rose gold diffuser necklace is that the design of it is completely unique.
I looked all over Amazon and several other marketplaces, and could not find anything similar. In addition, the store that sells this necklace, Drops of Jewelry, donates a portion of the proceeds from every sale to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.
- Layered Lava Stone & Rose Quartz Diffuser Necklace
- Aromatherapy Pendant Locket Necklace
- Silver Dreamcatcher Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace
- Modern Oval Rose Gold Diffuser Necklace
(Watch the video below to see how you could even make your own anxiety jewelry!)
These necklaces are in the shape of the serotonin molecule, oxytocin molecule, and cannabis molecule, and others, which are what is responsible for making you feel happy, etc.
You can get the necklaces in sterling silver, gold, rose gold, and a variety of colors.
- Rose Gold Dopamine Molecule Necklace with Precious Birthstone Gem
- Rose Gold Serotonin Molecule Happiness Necklace
- Antique Silver Oxytocin Molecule Necklace
- Cannabis Marijuana Molecule Necklace
That’s my round-up of the best anxiety jewelry I could find for social anxiety.
I’d love to hear if you have any anxiety jewelry yourself, or if you’ve purchased one of these pieces as a gift for someone else.
Let me know in the comments below!
Related Articles about Jewelry for Anxiety
- 37+ Gift Ideas for People Living with Depression
- 65+ Gift Ideas for Those Living with Anxiety
- 21+ Self Care Gifts for Mental Health
7 Pieces of Anxiety Jewelry to Manage Social Anxiety
Join 3000+ subscribers and access the FREE resource library for social anxiety!