Self Esteem Affirmations You Need
Are you looking for affirmations for self esteem? Affirmations can help you to build confidence in yourself and manage social anxiety. Not everyone with social anxiety will have low self-esteem, but if you do, they are certainly worth your time to try.
Why You Need to Speak Kindly
Your brain is continually reorganizing itself. When you say negative things to your brain, you are developing those brain pathways and they become more fully ingrained. in turn, these further influence your thoughts and behaviors.
On the other hand, if you say positive things to yourself, like affirmations for self esteem, you will be helping to change your brain and re-program your mind.
How to Boost Your Confidence
How should you use affirmations for self esteem? Carve out a few minutes a few times a day, and repeat your chosen affirmation to yourself in your head or out loud. It helps if you can also practice some slow deep breaths while you do this.
I think it also matters how you say these things to yourself. Don’t say them in a weak or pitying voice, or you won’t come to believe them. Speak in a strong, convincing voice, as though these are obvious facts about your life that anyone would agree with.
You can either use the ones I have provided for you below, or write out your own. To do this, start by listing some of the negative things you often say to yourself. Then, replace those negative items with some positive alternatives. These will be your new affirmations.
If you’re still finding it hard to stick to an affirmation routine, try writing them down in a journal a few times each day, or listening to an audio or video recording where someone says the positive affirmations to you.
Someone saying negative things to you has a negative effect; by the same token, someone saying positive things to you will have a positive effect.
Examples of Affirmations
Here are some examples of positive affirmations for self esteem that you can use.
- I accept and love the person that I am.
- I give love and respect to everyone I meet.
- People treat me with respect everywhere I go.
- I have unique talents and do not require others to validate me.
- I deserve good things.
- I am thankful for everything that I have.
- I radiate a positive, healthy, and loving attitude.
- I look for solutions to my problems.
- It is not selfish to want the best for me.
- I know my strengths and exude confidence.
- I know my weaknesses and work to overcome them.
- I have courage.
- I am optimistic and expect things to go well.
- I deserve happiness and success.
- I have the power to make changes in my life.
- It is enough if I have done my best.
- I deserve love and respect.
- I love to meet people and do it enthusiastically.
- I am persistent and self-reliant in my life.
- I face challenges head-on and adjust well to new situations.
- I feel good about my unique qualities.
- Life is a rewarding and fun adventure for me.
- I see opportunities for me everywhere I look.
- Challenges bring out the best in me.
- I love my life.
- It is easy for me to make new friends.
- I am creating the kind of life that I want.
- I inspire other people.
- Confidence comes second nature to me.
- I can quickly adapt.
- I believe in my abilities.
- I can let go of negative thoughts about myself.
- What other people say about me doesn’t define me.
- I have high self esteem.
- My thoughts and opinions have value.
- People like me and treat me with respect.
- It’s normal for me to feel good about myself.
- It’s easy for me to speak my mind.
- I do the best I can.
- I am able to change when necessary.
- I care about myself.
- I become more confident every day.
- I accept myself unconditionally.
- I approve of myself.
- I accept compliments with ease.
- I deserve good things.
- I don’t deserve to suffer or to be miserable.
- I don’t need to prove myself to anyone.
- The universe is supporting me.
- I am full of gratitude every day.
- I can let go of the past and live in the present.
- It is written in the stars that I will be a success.
- I am inspiring to other people.
- I am a strong, confident person.
- I have unique ideas and make meaningful contributions.
- I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
Will you give this a try? Just remember that affirmations for self esteem have the power to reprogram your mind if you let them. Be sure to practic a few times every day, and you should start to notice a change.